Labels

Sunday 14 August 2011

Music News: New Album for Natasha Bedingfield


Natasha Bedingfield’s third album, Strip me away, sees her baring her soul as never before.

“I’ve been doing this for several years now, so there’s more confidence,” she says. “I don’t feel I have to hide who I am any more, or apologise for it.”

 A lot has happened for Bedingfield over the past few years, much of it in the USA , where her second album, Pocket full of Sunshine, continued the massive success of her debut, Unwritten. 

All of the songs on Strip me away were written by Bedingfield, working with old friends like Steve Kipner, Andrew Frampton and Wayne Wilkins (whose other credits include Cheryl Cole, P!nk, Christina Aguilera).

She’s also worked with Swedish pop writer/ producer Kleerup (Lady Gaga), and with Eg White (Adele, Duffy, James Morrison), who co-wrote Recover, a meditation on pain and its aftermath which has already been adopted by Cancer Research UK as a theme song.


No comments:

Post a Comment